Sunday 26 February 2017

Mrs Mac suggests..... What to read in March

March being a longer month than February, perhaps a fat read is in order?  Fantasy?  Perhaps you don't like it, although you may have read all the Harry Potters. Yes, for March, I am suggesting: 

A book with a fictional animal



Because in case you hadn't heard (where have you been?!) we are expecting more from Phillip Pulman (author of His Dark Materials).  Those three books had wonderful fictional animals within, and it just may be worth looking into these if you have never tried them.  Myself? I loved the whole concept of those three books and I am going to re-read them to get myself ready for the first of the new ones!

Good reading, and don't forget - Spring is on the way   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...