Saturday 1 August 2015

I'm only a little blog.... but I've passed 30,000 "looks"!

Whoopeeeee!  30,000 times somebody or other has taken the time to have a look at my posts.  Not a high figure in the scheme of things especially when I find that some professional bloggers have that kind of viewing figure per month!  But then I don't make money, I don't show you how to convert a couple of IKEA Billy bookcases into some kind of magical built in cupboard for the dining room;  I'm just me, Mrs Mac, pontificating on books I like and hope you will too; the garden;  tales of BandB; and with the occasional rant thrown in ......

Thank you my friends and viewers and here's to the next 30,000 looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...