Monday 11 February 2013

Don't have room to air your clothes? Well....


I must first acknowledge theinspiredroom.net and it's host, Melissa.  She's a professional blogger and I am not - but she is one of the blogs I subscribe to  all the way over there in the West of the USA.  She has nice ideas, and she's always posting inspiration... lovely pics of things that make you say "Why didn't I think of that?!"

This morning, those were the exact words from me.  This is more than brilliant! It's probably no deeper than 3 inches so will suit a small house, or one with no spare spaces, and if you are either a enthusiastic DIY-er, or if you are having your utility/mud room overhauled and can show this to your carpenter its the way to go.  Myself, I'd  ensure that the chains were a little longer, thus ensuring that the clothes being aired actually had  plenty of air between them.

[Picture from Better Homes and Gardens (American version)]

Small-Space-Laundry-Organization-Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...