Sunday 19 January 2014

Occasional B and B guests here!

Well, it was last Easter (2013) that we had our first AirBnB guest, and throughout last year we had the occasional guest(s) here at Pine Tree Cottage - and we've loved it.  Australians, Americans, Swiss, Dutch and Belgians amongst those from afar, and several UK-ers too.  It's been lovely to talk to people we'd never met before; to get their views, hear about them, and sometimes have them back again.  It must be the bacon sandwiches!




No, not really, and I never put rocket in mine - mmmm, maybe I should?.......   I've served all sorts of breakfasts, vegetarian and other, and it's rare the plates aren't clear, so I must be doing something right there.  It's a lovely hobby, and I don't need to do it all the time but it is fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...