Wednesday 20 July 2016

Home - in the evening sun

How do you like the new header picture?  Same house, some 10 or so years on.  Similar, but garden looking much nicer these days!  Anyway, I was in the garden taking a picture of something or other ......... oh yes!  a furry something (moth or butterfly) hatching from it's chrysalis, and was disappointed as it steadfastly moved under a group of leaves every time I  got it into focus, so no pic.  It was quite a big something too, would have liked to capture it, but no luck.

Anyway, as I turned to walk down the garden, this is what I  saw.  That lovely evening sunshine, and of course I had the camera in my hands, so - New Picture!Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...