Sunday 1 March 2020

Mrs Mac Suggests.... what to read in March 2020

Have I ever said this before?  March is my birthday month.... Bossy Aries lady here!  And with the end of a chesty cold, which has taken away my taste as well - don't eat so much if you can't taste, so is that a good thing?

As well as my birthday,  March has St David's Day and the first day of Spring too.  So I have a springlike feel about the whole thing and my garden is full of miniature daffodils in full bloom.

Spring though, has nothing to do with my suggestion this month.  I've been thinking, and may I suggest you find and read

an author's first book?

..... and when I say a first book, I mean that, not an author's only book so far!!

I'm going to read the first book of an author I have read before, set in the USA, and it's

The Next Step in the Dance - Tim Gautreaux

Enjoy your reading this month... maybe you can get outside for an hour or so if you are in the Northern Hemisphere - a coffee and a few pages of your book is such a treat in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...