Mac-Adventures (with books! I read an eclectic mix of books, some years old, rarely prizewinners, sometimes on bestseller lists but more than likely not: but the ones I like I'll tell you about...... if you read them too, let me know! You may also find Gardening here, Home and Furniture makeovers; sometimes Food, Travel tales..... but mostly, Books.
Saturday, 5 March 2011
The Angel Maker - Stefan Brijs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Early One Morning - Virginia Baily
I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...
-
I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...
-
This is our spare room. It was a glory hole with a bed in it and way too much furniture before the makeover. Now its so nice I wish it was ...
-
Despite his announcements that he would find the truth - the once great detective Shermouse Holmes and his travelling caravan have returned ...
No comments:
Post a Comment