Thursday 29 March 2018

Mrs Mac Suggests - What to read in April

In my garden I have had the early daffodils (and there are later ones still to come), there are primroses all over, and the tulips are in bud.  So I think I can say Spring is on the way!  So even though it may be grey and cold, the plants know best.


So what's for April?  Something with a lot of scope, that's what!

A book set on an island.....

and for once, I am mentioning a children's  book I read in March, because it was magical and you might find a copy at the library  or treat yourself.  It may even be on your shelves already.  


The Island - Nicky Singer 
(with illustrations by Chris Riddell)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...